Write here if you have problems with your C++ source code
Moderator: Board moderators
- New poster
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:20 am
when i use long long,the output printf(),i use "%lld" got AC but got WA when using "%I64d",is this the problem about compiled language?Thanks~
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:51 am
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
%I64d is a non-standard Microsoft extension.
%lld is a standard way for printing long long, but some versions of Microsoft's runtime library don't support it, and so it might not work under Windows.
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:52 pm
- Location: Dhaka,Bangladesh
I had the same problem.