All about problems in Volume 109. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:42 am
- Location: Mountain View, California
I was so fool that I first try to initialize an 2D array filled with black. After several failed try, I realized it can only be solved to simulate every time according to the input Finally, I got A.C.
Have you ever...
- Wanted to work at best companies?
- Struggled with interview problems that could be solved in 15 minutes?
- Wished you could study real-world problems?