All about problems in Volume 109. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:42 am
- Location: Mountain View, California
It is really a nice problem. Since minimum vertex cover and maximum independent set are dual, with clever combinations and modifications this problem become polynominal time solvable. Thanks problem setter
Have you ever...
- Wanted to work at best companies?
- Struggled with interview problems that could be solved in 15 minutes?
- Wished you could study real-world problems?