The forum to report every bug you find or tell us what you'd like to find in UVa OJ

Moderator: Board moderators

shamim
A great helper

Post by shamim » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:25 am

Sometimes, after I log in, although it shows at the bottom of the page that I am logged in, but I don't get the links to view posts since last visit. Now, if I log in again, I don't get to see the posts since I actually logged in.

At first I thought this is a common problem with all phpbb, but I have used several other forums like this and this problem is never seen on those site.

So, I hope the admin would look into this.
Thanks.

Darko
Guru

Post by Darko » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:14 am

Do you by any chance log into the Live Archive board first? Seems that logging into that one marks all of the posts here as read (and vice versa).

shamim
A great helper

Post by shamim » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:35 pm

Well, I don't log into the Live Archive board.
The problem occurs due to bug of this board.

Carlos
System administrator

Post by Carlos » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:12 am

Sure the board needs to be updated...but I don't think it will worth it, since we'll be changing to the new system soon (and I hope we'll have a new interface too). Old system has reached his final limits....i won't work beyond summer. Also, I might brake something down in the update process....so we'll leave it buggy :P
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.

Return to “Bugs and suggestions”