The forum to report every bug you find or tell us what you'd like to find in UVa OJ
Moderator: Board moderators
- A great helper
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:01 pm
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
It seems that there is a value P more than 5000.
- System administrator
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:00 am
- Location: Valladolid, Spain
You were right, the description was wrong. The actual limit for P is 100.000.
DON'T PM ME --> For any doubt, suggestion or error reporting, please use the "Contact us" form in the web.
- Posts: 5947
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 am
- Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Can you update the problem description?
Check input and AC output for thousands of problems on uDebug