All about problems in Volume 4. If there is a thread about your problem, please use it. If not, create one with its number in the subject.
Moderator: Board moderators
- Experienced poster
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:42 am
- Location: Mountain View, California
Hi,[Liga]Black wrote:Or give me critical i/o for my code
You can check this post (http://acm.uva.es/board/viewtopic.php?f ... 8e12d951e6) first.
There are already some test cases in there.
Have you ever...
- Wanted to work at best companies?
- Struggled with interview problems that could be solved in 15 minutes?
- Wished you could study real-world problems?
Ok, we've got tone-tone-semitone-ton-tone-tone-semitone thing. Now, what is, say, "FIFTH UP"? Does it mean, starting from the current "starting" note, keep going to the next note in the scale while also adding +2 to the counter if the transition was "tone". and +1 is the transition was semitone, and stop once the counter = 5?