The things you should know:
- Scroll down to see the Problemset.
- Judge is a Pentium 4, 2.8GH Computer.
- If you have trouble viewing HTML, view the PDF files.
- For all problems assume pi=2*acos(0) or pi=2*cos_inverse(0).
- The Contest duration may be increased for our mistakes or to give people more
Time to Practice.
- To send clarification send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Clarification replies will be given via email. But it may also be put in the
Clarification Board if it is of general interest.
- Please look at the Clarification Board for any correction notice.
- Take input from standard input and produce output in standard output